Why Study in New Zealand
- New Zealand bases its education programmes and degrees on the world’s most recognised and accredited education system-the British system.
- New Zealand has an international reputation as a provider of quality education.
- It has a progressive education system with many state of the art facilities.
- It offers a safe learning environment with excellent study opportunities and support services for international students.
- New Zealanders are famed for their friendliness, hospitality and warmth to overseas visitors, and enjoy meeting folk from other cultures.
- Courses are available for academic, professional and vocational studies at New Zealand institutions – universities, polytechnics and institutes of technology, colleges of education, secondary schools and private training establishments.
- The cost of studying in New Zealand is also much cheaper than the USA, Australia, UK, or Canada.
- The quality assurance practices that the New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA) has in place gives both local and international students confidence when it comes to choosing a course of study in New Zealand.
- Combining the benefits of a developed country with the charm of a quiet and peaceful countryside, New Zealand offers some distinct advantages over other countries as a destination for education.
- New Zealand is the ultimate outdoor adventure playground, from offering every kind of thrill and adventure to pure hedonistic relaxation and pleasu